Help PLEASE!!

A

AppleBlossom

So I have always been quite slim and I am quite small so I've never weighed more than 7.5 stone except for when I was pregnant, when I loved getting on the scales and seeing I weighed over 8 stone. I eat like a pig including fatty foods but I just can't put on weight. Last time I weighed myself I was on my way back up to 7.5 stone. I just weighed myself again and I am only just 6.5 stone. My family and friends keep commenting on how thin I'm getting, which is just as hurtful as if someone tells you you're getting fat. I just want to be a healthy weight but I can't think of anything I can do to make me bigger. Even getting up to 8.5 stone would be superb. I hate looking at myself and seeing how skinny I am. I want curves, I want a bum, I want hips! I look like boobs stuck on an ironing board. Advice anyone?

Do you have anyother symptoms? ie can't sleep, eating loads, sweats?

No, I eat quite a lot anyway. Apart from that nothing

When i had dramatic weight loss 3 years ago it turned out to by my Thryoid, it was overactive but I had crazy symptoms that went with it, not sleeping but really tired, sweating after a shower, shaking hands. This eventually had to be removed.

I would still go and get bloods done at the doctors, there obviously a reason for it especially if you're not trying to lose weight.

thanks. i don't know whether it's just my build but I suppose I could get checked out anyway

Sounds weird but try certain exercises (a gym person will know which ones), muscle weighs more than fat and you can build up the muscles in your bum to give you curves :) maybe that's just your build, although get some bloods done as it could be your thyroid (my friend's got an overactive thyroid, although it makes her uber tired too)
Best of luck to you hun :hugs:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"