• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP!! Positive OPK 2 days in a row?

S

Serene123

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/12345/IMG_0034-1.jpg

They both seem positive to me. The top one is yesterdays. Today is darker (considerabley in real life) and they're both the same or darker than the control. The control line is the one on the left... Help!!! What does this mean??

it means your ovulating in the next 24 hours! the one yesterday must have been neg, as todays is darker. todays defo looks darker to me. good luck hun"!!!x

yep get :sex:ing toria!!! i wanna see you over in first tri very soon!!

I've been doing nothing but having :sex: since Friday!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

well enjoy! i tryed to get some this morning he was having none of it :rofl:

I tried to wake him up 10 minutes before his alarm went off to get up for work but I don't think he even noticed........... :rofl:

boooo well thats what i got this morning "iv slept in im gunna be late i need a shave" i was like pfffffffffft :-(

:rofl: Men!! Sometimes I think I'm the man in our relationship. He'd quite happily just go to sleep...

:rofl: no chris wants it when i dont and then doesnt want it on the very rare occasion i do!

Lot of baby dancing! I know how hard it is to find the energy or persuade the OH tho! x

You can definately get two days where you get positives on your OPKs - even on the Clearblue Digitals - it depends on when you test during the day, as you can ovulate from anything from a couple of hours till around 12 hours from a positive on your OPK (for example, you could have tested from the beginning of the LH surge and again as it is reaching its peak - ovulation could be imminent). I hope this rambling makes sense!

The best chance of concieving (from some studies) says that actually BDing from a day or so before ovulation is best rather than BDing just when you get a positive on your OPK. So, you should be in with a good shot, if you have been BDing a lot since Friday.

Good luck - I hope this is the month for you.

xxx

I think I will peak tonight so I'm tempted to test again.. Not sure though, don't want to waste a test..

I'd Say todays looks more positive than yesterdays hun :) xx

i dont think id bother testing again toria! my god i cant wait for 2 weeks time now!!!

Hi Toria,
I agree that todays is darkest. If I were you I would be inclined to leave it for today and maybe do another tomorrow to confirm that line is getting lighter and surge therefore decreasing. Don't get too hung up on comparing the darkness of each line (Pot calling the kettle black I know!) because if you didn't do anymore tests you'd still know that you'd be oving in the next 12-36 hours (even if you counted last nights as a postive).

The OV pains you mentioned are a great sign too, so get going girl! Sounds like you've already made a good start though, so fingers crossed spermies are already waiting for eggy to arrive... think of it as the arrival gate at the airport...!

Good luck honey! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->