Help! Positive or Negative?

Venusb

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hope someone can help.

I am new to the board but have had PCOS diagnosed since I was 18. My husband and I have been TTC for two months since coming off the pill. Since ovulation I have had a funny sense that I may be pregnant, with sore boobs, achey legs, a metallic taste in my mouth once and sometimes being lightheaded. Last night I woke up and was sick.

I did a pregnancy test today (think p is due either on 2nd Jan or 30th Dec - can't tell much due to two different cycle lengths for the two months off the pill). However, curiosity got the better of me today and I took a first response early pregnancy test. The result was two lines, the test line being really really faint but was there when held up to the light. I checked with hubby and he said it was definitely pink. It faded about 30 mins afterwards. I have tried again with another test and that one was totally negative but urine tested with wasn't that dark.

We are desperate to know - anyone think they know the answer?! I daren't get my hopes up just yet!

Thanks loads in advance xx

P.s Merry Christmas

They say a line is a line!!
I would test again in the morning, but it does sound like it could be a BFP to me!

Good luck x

Hi and thanks for your reply. What I am worried about is that a) the line was very very very faint! We had to hold it in the light to see it (but was def pink) b) the line disappeared after 30 mins and c) the next one we did after it was totally negative!

I am so confused and daren't get my hopes up just for them to be dashed

xxx

I know its hard hun, try to be patient and I would wait to test again in the morning, when your wee is stronger. Good Luck.

Retest with FMU and see that should give you a nice strong BFP! GL!!

Hi everyone, thanks for your lovely replies. I re-tested this morning and there was no line at all so I guess it's a negative :-(

Will wait to see what AF is doing in a few days time before I think about my next move!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->