help!! quickly!!

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
For those of you who KNOW my story with the FOB etc....

he just text me... ''ring me please.''

do i do it??

i dont right??

if you dont know my story, he is an are and said some really bad things, didnt speak to me for 10 weeks and then got in touch, had 2 weeks off and 3 chances to meet me and he stood me up each time and didnt meet me, he lives in london and ive just moved to my mums in scotland....

i knew it! soon as i move back he wud be in touch!! HE IS AN ASS.

but do i ring him to see what he has to say?? or ignore it and make him try a bit harder?!?!!?

quick!!

:wacko::wacko:

erm why cant he ring you?! ignore ignore ignore, if he really wants to talk to you he should be doing the calling, no excuses.

okay, im turning my phone off. He text from another phone so i assume he has no credit. Hes 26 and has a good job so yeah your right he can ring me, not my prob. i dont even want to talk to him he arraged to meet and hasnt been in touch and the day of meeting has come and gone and ive moved countries!!! He was online and didnt speak so i blocked him, he must surely know he is in the wrong?!?!

Noooo dont ring him! He left you in the dark the other night 2 can play that game! x

Hmmm, sounds like typical man games to me. As soon as you ignore them and give up they are bothered, like they just want you to ponder over them! Definitely ignore xxx

Done, ignored. phone is off for at least an hour!! :)
thanks!!
I just got a quick mild panic ' what do i do? ' hit me.. haha, all good now !

Glad you turned your phone off; like everyone said; if he wants to talk to you, he can ring you. End of discussion.

Plus, he's the one thats been a tit.

Glad to hear you stayed strong!!!! Sounds like he is being an asshat anyway and who needs that business?? :hugs:

good job at being a strong mommy for your little one.

:) thanks girls, yup i ignored him. he can try again today or top up hisgod dam fone! not my problem!

^^ thats the spirit.. it seems to be all about control.. dont let him have the satisfaction
and if he was serious.. he wouldnt b foning. he would be on his way to see you x

Surely he could have called you from the other phone as well if he was really bothered?
I might be being harsh (although he's not exactly been nice to you so maybe deserves it) but if it was important, he'd have found a way to ring you, I know Scotland is technically a different country but it's not like you get charged international rates to call there is it?

Sorry to hear he's causing you stress.

Dont ring him :) He does not need to be involved in the pregnancy the baby that is different but the pregnancy that is all yours as it is your body, be strong.

Where in Scotland are you now??

yeah exactly, he cud of borrow the fone or used a pay fone. It wont of been important but he will know now because he hasnt heard from me since he didnt turn up that he will know im mad. So of course the cowardly thing to do is get in touch after ive moved, now he knows he doesnt have to face me, its easy to be friends via text and phone, (he even deleted me from FB) but to have to face me face to face after everything he prob just a big fat coward. And yes, i have no plans or money to go back to london, if he wants to see me he will have to fork out around id say 350. he wont do that for sure!!

Dont ring him :) He does not need to be involved in the pregnancy the baby that is different but the pregnancy that is all yours as it is your body, be strong.

Im at my mums in a little village near Stirling, the middle of nowehere really!!

Im at my mums in a little village near Stirling, the middle of nowehere really!!

Everywhere is the middle of nowhere up here! I am in Fife, you going to give birth in Stirling or did they shut the midwife unit down?

Yeah ill be giving birth in Stirling Royal Infirmary!! Are you going to Dunfermline or Perth?? Ive not met me new MW or anything yet but i start NCT classes in stirling in 2 weeks! I was gonna go to the dunfermline ones but the woman told me the website was kinda broken and there was actually stirling ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->