Help, rash!

katzone

Mummy to two!
Reaction score
DD has a rash on her chest and stomach, it looks like a heat rash but she hasn't been hot today, it is quite chilly if anything!

https://img145.imageshack.us/i/040vuf.jpg/

Do you think she needs docs? DH thinks it might be the washing powder or something but she has been ok up to now, not changed it since she was born.
Meant to say she seems her usual self, a bit off her bottles but I think that is due to teething rather than anything else.

take her to see a Dr as a matter of urgency!

Have you done the glass test? Is there any chance you can post a picture then someone might know what it looks like.The thing is there are a lot of childhood rashes and as she is her normal self I would be inclined to say its nothing major.I would just keep an eye out for any changes.But,OF COURSE DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT IF YOU FEEL BETTER GOING TO THE DOCTORS TO GET IT CHECKED OUT.

cant view the pic but i noticed a few spots on my los tummy when bathing her last tuesday. by the next day her face tummy and back was covered, took her drs and they think it could have been rubella. the rash went after 3 days. she also had a temp a few days before and was off her food and was very grizzly. i would go see the gp just incase. hope your lo is better soon xx

What does the rash look like?
Have you done the glass test? xxxx

If you cant get her to the drs hun phone nhs helpline they will go through things to check on her and advise you what to do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->