Help reading OPK please!

KittenCoco

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could help me with reading my OPK.

I've attached the last three I've used - the middle is from earlier on Monday and the last and darkest one so far is from just now. It doesn't seem like much of a difference between the first and second, but the second is slightly darker.

Just wondering if this is a positive or if I've still got a bit to go? I think I felt twinges earlier.

Help would be must appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 22
I dont think it is positive quite yet.

Hurry up ovaries! lol Running out of tests soon so have put an order in online.

I would say get busy BUT keep testing and best of luck to you to catch that eggy :)

Thank you for the replies! I'll post more pics tomorrow. Ahhh, I can't believe I've to get up for work in 3 hours..... I've gotten NO sleep at all yet!

Todays tests - one from this morning and the other from tonight.

I think they are more or less the same as the last one from yesterday so still no positive!

Attachments

• 03.01.11.jpg
    03.01.11.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 18
Update:

Took a test on Wednesday but it was the same as my other ones. My online delivery was late so I had to go out and drop a lot of €€ on some OPKS..... they are expensive!

Don't ask me how but I peed on the wrong end lol so had to wait until next morning as there wasn't anything left. Got two negatives BUT took a test today and the little smiley face came up!

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Yeah woohoo! lol Was so excited seeing that happy little face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->