Help reading tests?

Laurana

Working on #4
Reaction score
I'm confused... I'm on CD 10, had some light spotting today. Here are my OPKs over the last few days. None look text book positive but my most recent one (on the bottom) is clearly negative. I'm not sure if I ovulated or not... Thoughts? Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm confused... I'm on CD 10, had some light spotting today. Here are my OPKs over the last few days. None look text book positive but my most recent one (on the bottom) is clearly negative. I'm not sure if I ovulated or not... Thoughts? Any help would be appreciated.

I would say the 2nd one from the bottom is a positive. I think you go by the darkest part of the test line.

I would say the 2nd one from the bottom is a positive. I think you go by the darkest part of the test line.

Yeah- the first part of that line is dark - but not the whole line. This shouldn't be so confusing. But I think you're right... I'm guessing that was my positive then the surge ended. I have no idea why id be spotting otherwise

Thank you & :dust:

This is why I only use the clearblue easy digital with the smiley face...I can never tell myself!!! I am not much help.

Looks like those were all negative. Just got my positive :)
Thanks ladies!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
Today is day 5 of positive OPKs... Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
Ive read that long LH surges can be a sign of hyperovulation, maybe your body is trying to produce more that one eggy :)

Ive read that long LH surges can be a sign of hyperovulation, maybe your body is trying to produce more that one eggy :)

Oh that would be so nice! I did use femara this month so maybe... :)

Did you have a u/s with the femara? This is my first cycle on Femara and I have a scan on wed to see if anything is developing. I also have had bleeding for the last 4 days. Did u experience any spotting or irregular bleeding? My RE started me on a high dose....12.5mg

Did you have a u/s with the femara? This is my first cycle on Femara and I have a scan on wed to see if anything is developing. I also have had bleeding for the last 4 days. Did u experience any spotting or irregular bleeding? My RE started me on a high dose....12.5mg

I am only on 5mg a day- doing this cycle Unmonitored. I had some spotting on on CD 10... I usually ovulate on CD 12 but not sure how the Femara affects my cycle yet. I am hopeful for this cycle even if I don't know exactly when I ovulated. 12.5 is a really high dose... Let me know how that goes symptom wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->