Help! Return of AF? Confused

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
I had medical management of miscarriage on the 2nd May, the pregnancy expelled itself on the 3rd May. Come the 9th May we were DTD every day, then on the 17th we started to do it twice a day then on the 24th it went back to once a day due to an IBS flare-up which disappeared on the 27th..

On the 28th while DTD for the 2nd time I got ripping pains through my uterus, a kind of pain I have never had before, it brought tears to my tears to my eyes and I was doubled over in bed for around 20 minutes. After that is was fine, we thought we would give it a break as maybe we've been over doing it. Yesterday got a few slight niggles of pain. Today when I went to the toilet (around midday) there was a slight bit of red blood so put a pad on and didn't think much of it. I've been keeping an eye on it every time I go to the toilet but only thing there is a few little brown spots. I keep getting stabbing pains in both right and left side as well.

I thought AF maybe returning as its been 4 weeks but usually I get loads of brown discharge for a day with slight cramping low down then bright red for the rest. So I am unsure now! I've taken pregnancy tests the past few days which are showing v. faint but they still haven't went negative since the miscarriage (I've been testing every day for past couple of weeks). I don't know what to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->