HELP!!! So stressed

Daniwani728

Reaction score
I am approx 17 dpo but i am not for sure because I don’t track it very well just off of flo and ovia and i am 5 days late and have never been late ive only gotten BFN could I still be pregnant?!?!!

If you’re just going by the app, then it might be that you ovulated much later than you thought

Ditto above - your ovulation dates could be off! Take another test to be sure :flower:

We :sex: like every other day or every 2 days every month just in case those dates are wrong :(

That’s good. But if you’re only 8-9dpo then it would still be too early to get a positive

Have you been under a lot of stress? Stress can delay ovulation

I ovulated late this time so wasn’t worried about getting pregnant and I was about to start a new pill (and I’m fairly sure I never have done that in my entire time tracking.....) so you just never know! I’d try to test in the evenings! Mine are always darker then! FMU was useless for me

I was a week late in October and my monthly is always spot on but not October I tested almost everyday for that week stark white then on day 6 or 7 cant remember bam AF was there!
All I can say is continue to test, I bought like 10 Walmart 88cent tests. But I hope this is your month gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->