Help someone please cd7 cant be pos can it!!!

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Am on cd7 my last period was the 16th of august ihace only just come off so this can be right can it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
Possibly babe, I've read on here you can ovulate as soon as AF finishes!

I agree with Sunny. It's possible. I'm CD7 too. Makes me want to test haha x

I was so confused af finished yesterday an i thought oo ill take one an got this so you think its positive should i get bding then x

I would be, yes lots & lots! Chucking loads of baby dust your way :haha:

I think you should. Better to BD then not & miss your chance xx

I've seen people ovulate as soon as they have finished their period. Get BD :) good luck!!

I agree,may as well get :sex:
It will make you feel better to have all the bases covered just in case
:dust:

As I have no idea when I ovulate I'm testing from the day my period finishes too.

It is possible :) get to it ;)

Ok girls i will get beding i have no idea when i ovulate either just done snother test an its darker two xx

Update on my test ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Some times othertimes there long an some times short cx

Looks like you're getting ready to ovulate. Lots of bed tonight and the next few days! X

Looks like you're getting ready to ovulate. Lots of bed tonight and the next few days! X

Thanks babe ill keep my fingers crossed so werid thou didnt think it was possible to ovulate on like cd7/8 xx

This is what I found

'Can I ovulate right after my period?

The answer to this is determined by how many days are in your cycle. For example, if you have a 21 day cycle ( from the beginning of one period to the beginning of another) and you bleed for 7 days, then yes, you could ovulate right after your period. This is because we know ovulation can occur 12-16 days before your next period begins, and this would put you ovulating at days 6-10 of your cycle.'

https://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/ovulationfaq.htm

Loadsa info on ovulation there

Yea that is exactly like this period an my last maybe i missed ovulation last time then cause didnt think it was possible to catch a egg earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->