HELP!!! Symptoms I'm having

Loz89

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm really hoping someone can give me some good advice, TTC #1 have been off the pill for just over 6 months, both me and my husband have been taking pre conception vitamins for the last month. My cycle is exactly 28 days. I'm currently 11 DPO and have been having for following symptoms, achy lower tummy, sensitive/tender breasts, and a slight bit of creamy discharge, I have had the occasional headache at the front of my head... It's driving me insane as I want to know now and don't do waiting well!!! Has anyone else experienced this and had a positive home pregnancy test?? Or am I thinking too much into it all??? Thanks ladies :)

welcome!!:hi::dance:

no they sound promising hun a test may work for you test with your first morning wee tho as the hormone is more concentrated good luck xxx

Thank you :)

I have everything crossed! Have you had these symptoms before??

It may sound promissing if you don't observe these signs also before your period. Are you having tender breast before @ or it is just this cycle? If this is unusual for you, it is very promissing! FX!!!

I have everything crossed, mayawantababy I get a little bit of sore breasts but this is on the sides and sore to touch. Fingers X it's my month!

Im having all of these symptoms now and im only 4DPO, but I have never had them before this early!!! Good luck to you, keep me updated!!!!

i know how u feel. Im 21 dpo and negative tests. I've missed my period by 6 days and nothing! praying you get your bfp!

I'm approximately 10 dpo. I still have had the symptoms with nausea getting increasingly worse in the mornings. As part of my training, I have to run everyday and are scared that if it is attaching to the uterine wall, running will hurt it or make it "unattach".
Is this possible?

Hi girls :)

Thanks for your replies, it's really appreciated.

I'm due for Aunt Flo on Thursday, and I have everything crossed that she doesn't show. Please keep your postive comments coming its very supportive.

HOPEISREAL-I'm not 100% sure about if the training would make a difference. Really sorry I can't help you.

How are we all feeling today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->