Help!!!!! This nausea is killing me

Angelique

Mommy of 3 =]
Reaction score
ladies... this is my 4th pregnancy, but the 1st time I have ever experienced "morning sickness" Its actually happening the worst in the afternoon and evening.... how do I make it better???

and WHY am I having it on my 4th pregnancy???????:sick::sad2:

everyone is different.. I have found that all my symptoms are much worse this time. I have always gotten sick and tired etc but was able to manage.. this has been 24 hour nausea non stop.. I got a prescription from my dr.. it helps with the nausea but I still get the sour stomach and im even more tired.. ive basically lost the last 6 weeks of my life... if its not too bad you can drink ginger beer or real ginger steeped in water (ginger ale often doesn't actually have ginger in it ) it also helps to have white salty crackers with you everywhere and always eat at least one every 30 mins-hour.. never let yourself get hungry... It can also help to suck on sour or citrus candies. If you are vomiting don't drink anything for 30 mins after. I hope it passes quickly for you.. I really think that my being older and having more things to do now has an effect on the pregnancy which could be why now and not before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->