Help: TTC after 5 year old son

MrsFrazier227

Reaction score
Hi ladies maybe I can get some help. I'm A Air Force wife and my husband and I are working on baby #2 (would be 1st baby for him and 2nd for me). We've been together 4 years and married a year and decided to start trying. He's been on a yr tour since 2 weeks of us tying the knot and he recently came home on emergency leave on 5/29. We have been intimate since 5/29 to 6/7 missing day 6/3. My ovulation days were from 5/31 to 6/6. AF is expected on 6/19. Took a pregnancy today was a bfn. CM is creamy and sticky. Was having some major heartburn for a couple of days straight last week, headaches, and haven't really been myself lately. I've noticed I've put on like 3lbs and my linea negra is really dark. (its been there but super light but I'm African American and its really showing) Should I give up hope or just maybe wait it out even longer to test again?

If AF isn't expected for another few days you may very well get a bfn and still be successful. Try to hold out for a few more days. :)

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. I had someone tell me to read the side of the First response box (I have the one that tests 6 days sooner) they say its not always as good as it seems.

No it isn't, yes it says you can test early but it's not very accurate if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->