Help! updated orginal post

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella has just woken and covered in a red rash, its just scattered spots on her face, then her stomach and chest its everywhere then spots of it on her arms and legs.

Last night she was screaming for about one hour non stop it took a very long time to get her down , it seemed like she was teething as she was biting anything she could get near, but i dont know, she didnt feed also.

She has just had her Milk now and drank it all thank god, im really worried, is a rash start of chicken pox?
or could this be more serious?#

Got checked and it is a viral Rash here is a pic below ( this isnt ella but the rash is exactly what hers looks like) Will clear on eventually , it seems to be getting worse though poor thing :(

https://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q318/bettyakimbo/Holly/march07008.jpg

does the rash disappear under a glass???

i would take her to the docs hunni. x

Yes it does disappear i have just double checked. She looks like she is acting fine now but ill have to book an appoinment if they have any

It wont be chicken pox. She would have been ill before the spots appeared. Hope she feels better soon, :hugs: for Ella xx

It wont be chicken pox. She would have been ill before the spots appeared. Hope she feels better soon, :hugs: for Ella xx

:shock: she was ill, had very high temp and grizzely. Didnt last long though?

Oh and the reason i mentiond chicken pox is because a little boy At carlys school had it.

Well maybe it is possible then. I didnt realise she hadn't been well beforehand. Is she trying to scratch them? And think if I remember correctly when you look close chicken pox spots have a tiny blister type thing in the centre.

:hug: Hope she's ok. Might just be a reaction to something but I'd take her to the doctors x

Well maybe it is possible then. I didnt realise she hadn't been well beforehand. Is she trying to scratch them? And think if I remember correctly when you look close chicken pox spots have a tiny blister type thing in the centre.

hmm no not what i can see not trying to scratch but i think there is one or two with little blister type things..

Ill get her down the docs poor baby :cry:

Hope shes ok and a docs seen to her or is asap :hugs:

I have an appoinment at 10 past 3.
Only one they had but im happy with it as it fits in with Carlys ballet so i can put her in there and get ella seen.
Will update later :)

well seems to have been a viral infection she had., WELL THE DOCTER SAID SHE 'THINKS' :rolleyes:
BUT SHE SEEMS OK IN HERSELF NOW :)

*sorry for caps feeding ella and she kicked the keyboard :lol:

Hope shes 100% for you soon x x

aww bless her hopes shes fully better sonn :hug: for ellaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g