Help! Very Confused

alayne88

Reaction score
So May was our first month trying. April we missed it because I ovulated a couple days after my period. This month my period started on May 7th and ended May 13th. I do not know when I ovulated, however I would believe it to be around May 21st. On May 22nd for a couple days I had a brief tingling sensation in my right nipple. This only happened a couple times. On Sunday night of May 26th into May 27th I woke up with a pain in my right lower abdomen. The next day (Monday) and some of Tuesday I continued with some pain. It was like a pulling pain around my belly button. Even hurt to run, sneeze, cough at times because it would pinch a muscle in my abdomen. It was not painful, just different. I also had a headache on Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning that was awful. I never get headaches! I even had a metal like taste in my mouth on Monday (27th) and Tuesday (28th).

Everything subsided on Thursday. No pains, no headaches, no taste in mouth. The only thing I have is some twinges in my ovaries, which I think is normal. I am due for my period this Thursday June 6th, since I have a 30 day cycle. I took a test this evening and it showed negative.

I do not feel pregnant, however I was sooooo certain last week!! Could I be pregnant or were those just a rare occurrences of events? Any insight would be great:) Thanks!

Sorry I dont think I can be of much help here. Have you recently come off of the pill or anything? My first few cycles after the pill were terrible! I had just about every symptom I had when I was pregnant with my DD, including morning sickness!! It was terrible, because I kept convincing myself I was pregnant. Our bodies can be really cruel sometimes!!

On the other hand, you could be pregnant but it is not being picked up by an HPT. If you have not recently been on the pill I would suggest a blood test to check things out.

Sorry I know that isnt massively helpful, but our bodies are so confusing. Good luck xx

Thanks for the reply. I have not been on birth control for years. It was probably about 10 years ago! But your right, I feel like every symptom may be a pregnancy symptom. Thanks for the insight. I took another HPT this morning and it was a BFN:-( Not looking good for this month:(

Thanks for the reply. I have not been on birth control for years. It was probably about 10 years ago! But your right, I feel like every symptom may be a pregnancy symptom. Thanks for the insight. I took another HPT this morning and it was a BFN:-( Not looking good for this month:(

Im sorry to hear that, I know how hard it can be! Im not saying it is in your head or anything, but I know that I have become hyper-sensitive to things going on in my body in the TWW. Now I cannot remember if I always had hormonal symptoms in the TWW, or if I have just started noticing them now that I am getting desperate to be pregnant.

Having said that, you have as much chance as anyone, and maybe you are just testing too early. Hopefully you will know either way in a couple of days. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->