HELP! - violent sick (Update page 5!!)

S

Serene123

Caitlyn has been violently sick 5 times in the past hour. So much so that we've both been covered head to toe each time. She was fine at lunch time but wouldn't eat her dinner. She was sick shortly after she was supposed to have dinner and sick again just now when I tried to get her to eat a rusk (couldn't get anything else down her) and she rejected it, was sick, and now after having her teeth brushed she's eating the rusk. My house phones cut off, I've got no money, can't get hold of my mum and I don't know what to do!! I have no idea why it could be. She hasn't eaten anything differently. She is completely fine in herself. No rashes. No temperature. What should I do? Ahhh!!

Omg hun... I'm not sure. I think I would try to sit her down and give her a bit of water and wait it out a little. If she keeps on vomiting I would try to get to an ER.

Hope she gets better xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Not being funny but if your house phones cut off how are you able to get on here?

If it was me i'd be seeking immediate medical attention. Even if I had to ask my neighbours to borrow their phone

I would go to the doctor hun, she could have gotten some kind of a bug.Can you call from your cell phone?

:hugs:

Is it projectile vomiting like we would have (where you retch and it flies several feet) or just normal bringing stuff back up?

And Stef - our old house landline stopped working but our internet was fine :shrug: ...and it was the connection, not the phone itself - don't think they ever found out why but we didn't use it anyway x

And I can phone someone for you if you have a number? x

I'd try to get to the docs myself :hugs: Hope she feels better soon

It always works when the phones off? Didn't know it shouldn't.

I went nextdppr and rang my mum, still don't know what to do though.. She seems fine

I think you should go to A&E hun, being sick that many times sounds quite serious

Can you go next door again and call nhs direct? 0845 46 47 ...at least they'll be able to tell you if they think she should be seen by someone and where to go - and they can make appointments for you too x

Maybe she over eat ? or has eat too quick? Or move too much after eating ?

Its most likely a bug, theres plenty of them at the moment. Just keep your eye on her for signs of dehyrdration etc. see if you can offer her water little & often

When Jessie was sick recently the doc said just give her fluids, her milk was classed as fluids. Hope she feels better soon xXx

Sounds like a little bug to me
i would sugest not giving her any milk for a little while as it kinds of curdles with stomach bugs

Just give her sips of water , if she is refusing food just go with it , dry toast would be ok though if she wants something

If she is still off t in the morning take her to the doctors

i expect she has a bug toria, having spent lots of time in hospital, they told me that babies start being sick its usually down to a virus, which many babies get at this time of year. Jaiden has one.

I wouldn't let her have anymore rusk and like nikinoooo said just give her fluids. If she isn't sick for the next few hours then just keep an eye on it. But if it keeps happening take her to A and E. xx

i expect she has a bug toria, having spent lots of time in hospital, they told me that babies start being sick its usually down to a virus, which many babies get at this time of year. Jaiden has one.

I wouldn't let her have anymore rusk and like nikinoooo said just give her fluids. If she isn't sick for the next few hours then just keep an eye on it. But if it keeps happening take her to A and E. xx

yeah i agree, hope shes ok

aw hun sounds like she has a bug. i would bring her to the doc if she keeps getting sick and give her plenty of fluids. hope she is ok hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i would try give her water atleast to keep the fluids. if she is sick more than a few times in the next hour id take her in to be checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->