Help! Want opinions..

Sarena

Reaction score
Hi All,

Its my first month using LH ovulation test, it says test line must be as dark as control line....I only starting testing when i though ovulation was due on Tuesday, and it was almost as dark-tested today and its gone-did i ovulate? got down to business today-ahem...:blush:so hoping it was in time. I also had ovary type cramps today-anyone have an opinion/experience on ovary pains during ovulation?

that is very possible..not 2 sure.. love your name lol my name is Sarina lol

if on tuesday it was + that means within 12-36 hours you will ov - if todays test was - that confirms it

you bd at the right time as it takes the lil swimmers upto 12 hours to reach the egg, so just as the egg is dropping the sperm will meet it

dont worry hun, you;'ve done all you can

now the hard tww starts lol

good luck

Thanks so much ! And Sarena is a on my baby girl name list! it is a beautiful name! Hoping those swimmers make it on time:spermy::spermy::spermy: -now the wait begins...........It is fun trying eitherway so can't complain. Although I think my husband is being to feel used-in a good way-normally he initiates things! He hates the science side of reproduction-thinks its better to try without bothering to monitor ovulation, but I prefer the control over knowing when its most likely. Does anyone else have a similar husband?

Thanks again for the feedback and best of luck to you both!

yes my OH feels the same way and thinks it will happen when it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"