help - Week 8, lost breast tenderness no more symptoms

Rationally I'm trying not to worry because logically I know it happens, but my symptoms have really dropped off the last two days, and I think I was more nervous than I wanted to let myself believe. Reading stories like this helps, so thank you for sharing it with us.

And more importantly yay! :happydance: Glad everything is going well for you and you don't feel so icky!

Rationally I'm trying not to worry because logically I know it happens, but my symptoms have really dropped off the last two days, and I think I was more nervous than I wanted to let myself believe. Reading stories like this helps, so thank you for sharing it with us.

And more importantly yay! :happydance: Glad everything is going well for you and you don't feel so icky!

Hi pgfairy, I know it's so scary isn't it... I do think though that if you can get some reassurance it will help you as I know nothing others told me helped calm me down...

That said the sonographer told me symptoms had no correlation whatsoever with pregnancy health and that she was in no way concerned that my symptoms disappeared.

In last couple of days my 'evening sickness' and nausea has kicked in pretty bad, mainly due to deadlines at work and activities in the evenings making me tired... my energy levels are super low and that's a symptom. My breast pain has never made a return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->