HELP!!! Weird orange/pink spotting

ttc_zgrimes

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Ok so today is the day AF is supposed to come. It doesn't feel like it...it just feels different somehow. This morn when I woke up I had some pink spotting that was cream in consistency, now it is an orange color and watery in consistency. Could this be IB so close to AF??? TTC for the past 3 months with DH.

If you are haing an IB then it is the right time or it. I'd test with a hpt and hopefully you'll get your bfp.

Thx but I think its AF...it got heavier still bright orange/red though. Better luck for next month.

Ok so I've been monitoring what may be AF or IB. So now when I went to change my tampon, the liner was full but with clear liquid and the tampon barely had anything on it. It had minimal red blood and mostly brown discharge. I would really appreciate any other insight on my situation.

Ok so I've been monitoring what may be AF or IB. So now when I went to change my tampon, the liner was full but with clear liquid and the tampon barely had anything on it. It had minimal red blood and mostly brown discharge. I would really appreciate any other insight on my situation.

It sounds like IB to me.

Ok so its now 2330, and I checked again. There is even less red, the same amount if brown, and more clear/yellow in the tampon. I am starting to freak out a little bit about it all. DH believes very strongly that I am prego but idk...he says I've been really mean to him lately lol. I never have mood swings or any PMS symptoms at all before or during AF. My breast are about a cup size bigger and I went to put on my favorite skinny jeans yesterday and I couldn't get them past my butt. I hope this is my BFP month FX!!!

It was AF :-( better luck next cycle...baby dust to all!!!

Fingers crossed hope u are pregnant.. I'm 2 dpo and have been spotting light pink orange redish but only when I wipe. If it's AF she is 2 weeks early.. I had some cramping.. I didn't do opk this month just ran with it when I got friskey and had egg white cm.. I'm irritated or moody more than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->