Help, what could it be?

A

AppleBlossom

About 15 minutes ago Grace started to twitch really weirdly. She was shutting her eyes and twitching her head as if someone was blowing really hard in her face or she'd just eaten something really sour. She's asleep now. What could it be??

Eeeek.... I really don't know hun, but didn't want to read and run..

Has she got a temp at all? Has she seemed ok in herself this morning?

:hug:

Yeah she seemed fine all morning and she hasn't got a temperature. She just started doing it and it was stopping her from falling asleep and she was crying. Then I was playing with her and she was smiling and it had stopped and then when I put her down again it started

Hmmm.... that's odd?!

The only thing I can suggest is to maybe give your HV or NHS Direct a call for some advice?

Sorry I can't help more hun.

Don't worry about it :) thanks. I will wait till she wakes up and see if she's still doing it, will give nhs direct a call if she is

I would be inclined to ring now while lo is asleep just to get their advice, can't do no harm anyway? The fact she done it a couple of times seems odd and it actually sounds 'fit-like' (it probably isn't hun so don't panic) :hugs:

Fits in babies are sometimes very very hard to spot, I missed my son having one because it wasn't what I thought a fit was like, although he did have a temp...does that make sense?

I'd call the nhs direct service and see what they say xoxox

Yea id call now too. Just for peace of mind really xx

Hey Bexy.... How's Grace? Did you ring anyone in the end? :hugs:

My LO does this sometimes - mostly when she first gets up from a long sleep. Its when we bring her into the light, she blinks really fast and moves her head a lot.

Hope Grace is ok hun xx

i would give the nhs a ring too , hope shes ok xxx

Hey girls, Grace is fine thanks, as I was digging out the number for nhs she woke up so I went on to check on her and she was fine and hasn't done it since. Hopefully it was nothing but might give my HV a ring later and ask what it could've been and what to do if it happens again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->