Help, what's going on!?

babifever

Reaction score
So I went to the ER 3/22 - I had lots of discharge and pulsating pain on upper right side of adomen. diagnosis, pregnant 4-5 weeks, hgc #255, very thick uterine line. No infections, no yeast , no UTI.

I visited my doc just for hgc levels on 3/28 and they were #1992.

Last night I went back to a different ER for pulsating pain/ and pain with moderate movement in lower right pelvic area, plus chills. They said I have a cyst on right ovarie that might be about to bust, low potassium, UTI and possibly a twin developing in my tube. Gave me 2 potassium pills, antibiotics, pain medication and told me to followup with doctor ASAP. Said I was 7 weeks based on ultrasound not LMP (6+6). Which doesn't sound right, because there was ONLY a Gest sac and I have myself at (6+1 based on 32cd). I should have fetal pole by 7 weeks? Hgc 5300

I cannot believe this, I never heard such a change in diagnosis within two weeks!And only the ovarie issue written on discharge summary. What is going on???

I haven't had this but I would definitely see your doc asap. Keep us updated xx

Oh wow! Deff get into your doc if they think ectopic. The pain is 10x worse if you wait. With this new info your doctor should get you in right away.

I hope you can get seen and get some answers! Keep us posted.

Have you spoken with your OB?

I went to my regular OB on Monday. I go back next week Tuesday to check if the strength of heartbeat increases. No due date given. Everything looks perfectly normal but heartrate a little low (110). I believe it's because it has just stared and I'm truly 6-7 weeks; not 7 exactly. My doc said no cyst about to bust, no UTI, no tubal, no twin! That hospital was totally off. I'm glad I didn't take any of the prescriptions:

Week 5+2 lmp / 4+4 according to 32 day cycle
1st ultrasound: no baby, Very thick Urine line (CD 39)
Hgc 255

Week 6+2 lmp/ 5+4
No ultrasound (CD 45)
Hgc 1,992

Week 6+5 lmp / 6+0
2nd Ultrasound: Gest Sac, Yolk Sac (CD 49)
Hgc 5300

Week 7+0 lmp / 6+2
3rd Ultrasound: Gest sac, fetal pole 110 bpm (CD 50)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->