help, when did I concieve?

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hello all, really trying to work out the date of my conception.
I am 13 weeks pregnant today, my conception date is stating the 29th Jan. (Had a private dating scan yesterday)
I had sexual intercourse on Monday 26th and Saturday 31st Jan.
It is just puzzling me which day would of been the winning day.

Thank you in advance for any help :) xxx

Spearm can live for up to seven days so there is not really a correct awncer is there a particular reason you need to know? Not beeing cheeky but ehem!:blush:

Spearm can live for up to seven days so there is not really a correct awncer is there a particular reason you need to know? Not beeing cheeky but ehem!:blush:

No not at all, reason being is I suffer from Polycystic Ovaries so I just wanted to work it all out, id only been off the pill for a few weeks, so was a masssive suprise to me xx

No not at all, reason being is I suffer from Polycystic Ovaries so I just wanted to work it all out, id only been off the pill for a few weeks, so was a masssive suprise to me xx

Ah! I see, I read too much on netmums normally if there is a question over dates like this...we'll never mind... Congratulations on your surprise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->