HELP! When did I "O" ?

amberhullett

Reaction score
Okay guys I have a crazy question here but... when in the heck did I "O". I know you need more info. Let me give you some back story first and then Ill give you my timeline.

My hubby had a reversal a year ago in October. We have been ttc every since. We found out in March that his sperm count is good, his morphology is good, but his motility is very very low. So, he started to take all kinds of supplements. I think in February of this year I was preggo and I miscarried. Cant confirm by a positive preggo test or anything like that, but I assure you I just knew. I have an average cycle of 25-26 days with "O" usually occurring on day 13. Then I will typically start my period 12 days later. Dont worry my doc said I am ovulating fine, Im as healthy as I can be, and that my hubby is why we haven't had a successful pregnancy thus far. I mean to tell you I am like CLOCK work. Here we are months and months later and now Im completely confused. I did get sick he second day of my cycle with sinus infection, bronchitis, and ear infection. I was on antibiotics until Sept 2. Been on cold medicine off and on since.

August 25-Started AF
August 30-Stopped Period
August 30-Sept 2-Brown Spotting
Sept 3 (CD10)- BD
Sept 4(CD 11)- BD
Sept 5 (CD 12)-BD & Positive OPK
Sept 6 (CD 13) - BD & FF says "O" day/ Negative OPK
Sept 7 (CD 14) - Negative OPK
Sept 8 (CD 15) - Positive OPK
Sept 9 (CD 16) - BD & Positive OPK
Sept 10 (CD 17) - BD & Positive OPK
Sept 11 (CD 18) - BD & Positive OPK
Sept 12 (CD 19) - FF says they adjusted my "O" day to today
Sept 13 (CD 20) - Negative OPK
Sept 14 (CD 21) - Negative OPK
Sept 15 (CD 22) - Negative OPK
Sept 16 (CD 23) - Negative OPK / Sore Breast/Pretty intense cramps

As you can see this month for the first time I feel like my body is ALL over the place. Frankly I feel like I am about to start right on time like I usually do... FF says I will start due to ovulation on the 25th of this month... The way my pelvic area and breasts feel I feel like I could start any dang minute.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice? So confused... :wacko::nope::growlmad:

Can you share your chart here as well?

The chart would help. Based on information provided, I would say between CD 16-18.

Well my chart does have temping at all. I cant chart my temps because I wake up every couple of hours and I wasn't getting an accurate reading. :(

I wish I had pictures of the OPK's cause you would see they were clearly positive. My hubby looked at them and said... that is definitely positive based on these instructions. He's never once even looked at my opk tests. Haha!

Im just al kinds of confused. :(

If you think you're charts not accurate then based on your opks i'd also agree with awaitingrmb. You O'd between 16-19

Yea... that is so strange for me to be off like that.

I was sick the end of last month into the first of this month with ear infection, bronchitis, and sinus infection. I was on a z pak first and tussinex, and then on a steroid dose back to help clear it all up. Guess that delayed my ovulation.

All I do know is I feel like I am about to start cause I am so crampy and all.

We will wait and see. :D

Thanks guys for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->