HELP! When have I ovulated?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Aquarius24, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Aquarius24

Aquarius24 Mummy of 2 beauties!

Hi Girls, hope you can helpme I'm confused!....Im trying to pinpoint exact ov. In the past Ive used OPK and, when I've got the smiley face, I've taken this as Im gonna Ov in the next 48 hours, so :sex: the same day then every day for 3 days.

This cycle I have also been temping. Got a dip yest and a big rise today from 36.08 to 36.62 - from what I've read, does this mean that I have just ov? But..... I did OPK yest and it was negative and have just done it again now and its a definate positive.........

so the question is have I already OV or am I about too?? It does not make sense! I really need your help!!

Lotsa :hug::hug:

xxx

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

if u just got pos opk 2day i wud say u either did opk yday and ur surge hadnt started,so at some point yday it wud av bin pos...if not,even tho u had the temp dip yday and got pos opk 2day u can O the day of pos opk as when u get a pos u O 12-36hr after,depnding on how long ur surge is,so 2day is prob O day hun,if u temp carries on rising then for sure...if it dips again in neat2days then that will ur O day :) hope this makes sense !

3. Aquarius24

Thanks Honey! Thats great advice, so basically if I :sex: today and Ive ov today i should have timed it just right! Will get more BD tomorrow and the weekend to make sure, thank you again xx:hug:

4. Aquarius24

Looks like we are on nearly the same cycle honey! xx

5. Tracy B

Tracy B Well-Known Member

Hi
    Thanks for your reply to my post xx
    Im on cd14 today not sure im going to get any action tonight though as oh is not too well.
    xxx
    Sorry not too sure about the whole temping thing as ive only just started myself, but I too would be confused