HELP! When have I ovulated?

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Hi Girls, hope you can helpme I'm confused!....Im trying to pinpoint exact ov. In the past Ive used OPK and, when I've got the smiley face, I've taken this as Im gonna Ov in the next 48 hours, so :sex: the same day then every day for 3 days.

This cycle I have also been temping. Got a dip yest and a big rise today from 36.08 to 36.62 - from what I've read, does this mean that I have just ov? But..... I did OPK yest and it was negative and have just done it again now and its a definate positive.........

so the question is have I already OV or am I about too?? It does not make sense! I really need your help!!

Lotsa :hug::hug:

xxx

if u just got pos opk 2day i wud say u either did opk yday and ur surge hadnt started,so at some point yday it wud av bin pos...if not,even tho u had the temp dip yday and got pos opk 2day u can O the day of pos opk as when u get a pos u O 12-36hr after,depnding on how long ur surge is,so 2day is prob O day hun,if u temp carries on rising then for sure...if it dips again in neat2days then that will ur O day :) hope this makes sense !

if u just got pos opk 2day i wud say u either did opk yday and ur surge hadnt started,so at some point yday it wud av bin pos...if not,even tho u had the temp dip yday and got pos opk 2day u can O the day of pos opk as when u get a pos u O 12-36hr after,depnding on how long ur surge is,so 2day is prob O day hun,if u temp carries on rising then for sure...if it dips again in neat2days then that will ur O day :) hope this makes sense !

Thanks Honey! Thats great advice, so basically if I :sex: today and Ive ov today i should have timed it just right! Will get more BD tomorrow and the weekend to make sure, thank you again xx:hug:

Looks like we are on nearly the same cycle honey! xx

Hi
Thanks for your reply to my post xx
Im on cd14 today not sure im going to get any action tonight though as oh is not too well.
xxx
Sorry not too sure about the whole temping thing as ive only just started myself, but I too would be confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->