HELP! Which One Do I Trust?

BabyD331

Reaction score
I took two OPKs today with SMU (which wad pretty orange after a short hold) . The cheapie is on the top and the one on the bottom, is the strip from my FIRST RESPONSE DIGITAL OPK. (Yes, there is only EVER one line. Its not faulty.) The digital said NO using the SAME URINE! But look how dark that strip is!

I've also been crampy since this morning but it seems to be gone now.

Which one do I trust?? I've got PreeSeed ready and I wanna catch this egg (if I'm actually ovulating.) Please help me. The clock may be ticking this next couple days.

Thanks.

https://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff450/vanessafaye0304/2012-08-27135047.jpg

Might help if I added the pics....

I had the exact problem last month! I would say go with positive...better be safe than sorry.

Thanks ladies! I took another this morning and the strip was definitely positive and the stick from the FRDOK was dark but still said NO.

I'm excited though! I didn't think I was ovulating but I guess I just ovulate super late! Me and SO got busy last night after I inserted some preseed and let it hang out for about 10 minutes. Thank God he wasn't too tired to finish. Afterwards I just laid down on my back and we snuggled and went to sleep. I'd like to again tonight and tomorrow but we will see.

Hope this works!

is this your first month trying preseed? I looked into it but decided to try Yes baby. I ordered it a week ago and hoping to receive it before the 2nd!

Crossing my fingers this is your month!

Never heard of yes baby. Babydust to us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->