Help with a little disagreement?

L

LilMiss_91

Me and OH can't agree on the best order for some names we like so I was wondering if you ladies could help out!

My choice: Bodhi John Robin
OH's choice: Robin John Bodhi

Surname begins with S and is one syllable.

I really love Bodhi and kinda have my heart set on it as a first name as that's what I want him to be officially known as and I really think Bodhi John Robin just sounds nicer.

What do you think?

Robin John Bodhi - is better in my opinion, sounds less trendy and more professional for as he grows (robin shortening to rob) but he could still be known as Bodhi my sons first name is Cain but hes known as Jake

I really don't like Rob as a shortening though, so I wouldn't want people calling him that :/

I think that both names are really nice! I'm honestly having a hard time deciding. I've never heard of the name Bodhi and I think it's really nice, although Robin is a great name as well.

Wow, I need someone to help me decide. I'm not much help, am I?!

Is Bodhi trendy in the UK? I only ask because of the previous poster's comment. How is it pronounced?

I think that both names are really nice! I'm honestly having a hard time deciding. I've never heard of the name Bodhi and I think it's really nice, although Robin is a great name as well.

Wow, I need someone to help me decide. I'm not much help, am I?!

Is Bodhi trendy in the UK? I only ask because of the previous poster's comment. How is it pronounced?

Haha you sound just as indecisive as me :haha: I keep thinking I have the perfect name and then change my mind :S

No, Bodhi isn't trendy over here, it's not even very common which is partly why I prefer it over Robin as I don't want to use a very common name. It's like Cody but with a B instead lol :) x

Ok, well in that case I like Bodhi John Robin best. I love that name! :)

I LOVE Bodhi, Robin is nice but Bodhi is special x

I would choose Robin John Bodhi since I prefer Robin over Bodhi but if you want to call him Bodhi, then I would put that as the first name. Legally, it can sometimes get complicated if your known name is your middle name, from what I've heard.

Me and OH can't agree on the best order for some names we like so I was wondering if you ladies could help out!

My choice: Bodhi John Robin
OH's choice: Robin John Bodhi

Surname begins with S and is one syllable.

I really love Bodhi and kinda have my heart set on it as a first name as that's what I want him to be officially known as and I really think Bodhi John Robin just sounds nicer.

What do you think?

I prefer Robin John Bodhi as I think it flows better but that might be because I prefer Robin John to John Robin.

Bodhi Robin John is nice

X

I would choose Robin John Bodhi since I prefer Robin over Bodhi but if you want to call him Bodhi, then I would put that as the first name. Legally, it can sometimes get complicated if your known name is your middle name, from what I've heard.

my whole family goes by there middle names... no ones ever had a problem

I'm sure plenty of people have different experiences, but I know 2 people who go by their middle names and they've had problems before. Thought it was worth a mention.

I'm more partial to Robin, but they are all lovely. Bodhi is a nice name that is really rising in popularity around where I live, I know three, and they are all cute as a button and it fits them well.

I LOVE the name Bodhi!! It has been on our list since before we even got pregnant. I love that you can shorten it to Bo :)

talking nonsense sorry.

I got threads mixed up!

I like Bodhi but prefer Brodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g