Help with Bottles!

Baby&me

Reaction score
Soooo... I am confused! I have bought some Tomme tippie bottles, BUT i saw the Dr. browns. Or Born free glass? Are the nipples really that much diffrent witht the diffrent bottles? I will be breastfeeding but I have to do bottles as well, as I work :)

Any advice :) :) thanks!

I will admit I didn't do much research into bottles and just bought tommee tippee ones as i am planning on formula feeding. But they are supposed to be very good if you are planning to breast and bottle feed/express.

I don't know much about the other brands you have mentioned unfortunately.

Sorry I can't be any more help but didn't want to read and run.

Hope someone else can be more use lol xxxx

I would start of with your tommy t's I haven't actually brought any as my breast pump and steriliser came with about 10... I know I may need more but I would rather wait until baby is here so I know whether baby will like the bottles or not.

If I was you I would just use your bottles and see if bubs likes them and if they don't then look at others.... But being best for baby I don't think their is really much difference, you can get the anti colic teats or ones shaped for breast feeding, if you get all the different bottles then you have to watch what steriliser you buy, bottle warmer, thermal bags (and even breast pump.... The tommy t breast pump allows you to express straight into the bottles) etc so I am going to try and stay with the one brand.

Sorry just to be clearer.... You can get all different teats for each brand... Tommy tippee do all different flows and have so many choices xx

I use tommee tippee. They say that their teats are most like a real nipple. My daughter loves them! I had the size 1, but went to a size 2 when she was about 6 weeks because the milk would not come out quick enough so she sucked loads of air! The TT dummy's are good too if you want to use one.
X

I started off breast feeding, but didnt go that well so went to trusted tommy tippee, and they are great. Expensive, but great.. And you change the teats whenever you need to, i.e. from slow flow to fast flow, so you dont need to buy new bottles. My daughter has done great on them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->