Help with boy name!

lindsinc

Mom&Expecting#2
Reaction score
Hi mamas! I need some baby name help..... We're expecting our second boy in May and all of the sudden right before ordering stuff with his name on it I have decided I don't know if I like the first name we've had picked out for months now! My oldest boys name is Dawson Michael and we were going to name this little one Grayson/Greyson Matthew.... But now I'm not so sure. I just feel like it won't feel right when he gets here. So now we're looking for new names. Any ideas?! We still want Matthew for the middle name and think we like Zachary Matthew but again, I'm still not sure I love it. I'm to the point now where I'll just have a couple names picked out and decide on one when he's born. Any help or ideas would be great :) Thank you!

Dawson and Grayson sound quite similar but I think keeping the 'n' sound at the end works

some ideas of the top of my head:

Tristan
Payton
Lincoln
Nathan
Ashton

I like Zachary.

I think Dawson and Greyson might be a tad close and you'd have a mouthful when trying to call one or the other or both.

Further suggestions:

Cyrus
Griffin
Jacob
Damien

See thats what I say, that the names are just to close but my OH thinks it sounds fine. We both like Zakariah but he still wants it to be Grayson like Grayson Zakariah. Guess its a good thing we still have a few months to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->