Help with chart pls

B4bee

Reaction score
Is it possible to have AF with high temp?
I had some spotting on 1st day while high temp was on, 2nd day I got a lil more blood with a drop on temp and 3rd I had a spike on temp with lil spotting. Did anyone experience this before?
I did couple Hpt all negative. So I think it was really AF.
Since my 5weeks miscarriage 2 cycles ago my AF has been extremely short and light.
My luteal phase seems to be short. 10dpo last cycle, 11dpo this cycle. I am on Vitex. Any suggestions? How about B6?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-10-20-41-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-10-20-41-25.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
This last cycle I started spotting while my temp was still very high which is atypical for me. Normally, my temp starts dropping but I think ti actually increased that day to the highest it had been all LP. The next day I saw it drop, but it was still pretty high and I got full blown misery of an AF. I have heard good things about B6 but I don't know much about lengthening LPs. Sorry!

B6 is great and natural progesterone cream can help too. I used Progestacare (you can buy it online-https://www.amazon.com/Life-Flo-Progesta-Care-Natural-Progesterone-Wellness/dp/B000FF9OLQ)from confirmed ovulation to AF and mine went from 12-14 or sometimes even 15 days. My temps sometimes are erratic high than low during aF as well, so I would say it most likely was AF if you're still getting bfns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->