Help With Chart?

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by DSemcho, Oct 6, 2013.

1. DSemcho

DSemcho Well-Known Member

My FF Chart

Okay so as you can see on my chart I got a positive OPK on CD20, then the next morning I had my temp go up to the highest yet (98.0), and then this morning it dropped down to 97.1 (my lowest yet). I'm trying to figure out, did I ovulate on CD21 or CD20? On CD20 we BD'ed at around 11:30pm and at 2am (I went to sleep at 2:30am) I got a sharp stabbing pain cramp and then the next night a much lighter stabby pain.... Help? I've never charted my temp this far before (I usually end up forgetting).

2. Jaycrew

Jaycrew Well-Known Member

honestly it looks like CD 21 was ov date- or CD 22- but you need a few more days of temping to confirm. Your dip is usually the ov date and then confirmed by a steady and consistent rise in temp. Sometimes I have heard to that the 1st day of the rising temp after the dip is the ov?? but I have only seen that a couple of times. Im thinking CD 21 plus you got your pos opk 48 hrs before hand. The OPK detects a surge prior to ovulation. So if you BD on CD 20 - I think you got it!!!! :D Fx'd!!

3. DSemcho

DSemcho Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!!!!!

4. Jaycrew

Jaycrew Well-Known Member

yOUR WELCOME!!!! :)