Help with Cycle/Ovulating etc!

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Right im on day 4 of my period finally! For those who dont know i have very irregular periods and i have recently stopped using my contraceptive patch so i can get regular with my AF etc.

So my AF started on 3/07...now i know you ovulate before AF right? But i want to time it so i know when i START ovulating/when my most fertile time is etc

You think im mad probably but i want to know so we can use this as a method of 'contraception' iykwim? Along side my patch as i dont fully trust it:wacko:
Plus it would be ood to know when we do start TTC :thumbup:

Sooooo....does anyone know where i go from here? obv i wait for AF to stop then what?what signs do i look for etc?

Sorry TMI:blush: but thanks xxx

You may not be able to use this method effectively at first. You need to keep track of how long your cycles are each month - keep a symptom diary how you feel and anything odd you notice - what CM is like any spotting, ovulation pain (if you get it, i do). Also you could get yourself a huge supply of ovulation test strips from ebay (very cheap) the work well (well they did for me) and you could start using them daily from about CD10 and see when you get a positive? hope that helps a little?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->