• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Help with Fertility Friend please**

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey Ladies, so i just added my FF homepage to my sig, but iam totally confused on how the chart thing works...I'm due for ovulation in acouple of days, so shouldn't FF be detecting it, and how will i know on there if i'm due for ovulation?? I only know when i'm due for o, because its been the same the last 2 months...So please feel free to check it out, and let me know what you think...BTW i just started using it and doing my temps and stuff!! Thanks Ladies!!! :dust: for you all!!! xoxo

hey! :hugs: they say it takes 2 good cycles, so you may have to be patient and stick to what you know. Using opk's is a good back up to.

Hi want2bamom, FF only detects and marks ovulation after it has happened (based on a sustained temp rise). Once if gets to know your cycles, it will give you a predicted window for ovulation the next month. I've never tried mymonthlycycles, but I think FF is a great resource!

Ahh ok, welli didn't know that it detects it after it has already happened...That kinda makes sense now..hehe..Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->