Help with girl name?

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
Which first name do you like best? Nothing seems to fit right now. I am pretty sure she won't have a name until after she is born.

McKinley was on my list when we were choosing a name. Monroe is very cute and girly, too. I like it a lot! :thumbup:

I like Kinsley and I think it sounds best with Monroe. I also really like the name Harper but I think Kinsley sounds better with Monroe.

I really like Kinsley, I've never actually heard that name before, it's really pretty. I liked McKenna too but having the double M threw me off a little whenever I tried saying the names out loud.

I'm biased toward Harper cuz that's my baby's middle name. :) I do like Monroe too though!

I dislike Harper personally, its a profession not a name and always sounds masculine imho

both McKenna and McKinley are obviously surnames as is Monroe so sounds a bit silly (id avoid names starting Mc or Mac)

so I would say Kinsley Monroe is best

other suggestions:

Kennedy (I like this name and shortens to Kenna but may have historical implications lol)
Kelsi
Kacy
Kadey
Keeley
Kendal
Kaelyn
Kaley
Kassidy
Karenza

Thanks everyone. I find that I am drawn to more masculine names. My name is actually Angel and I really didn't like it growing up. It is very fru-fru and girly, while still being a stripper name too. I want to find a name that isn't too girly and one that is strong. My son's name is Carter Ryan Freeman. So very traditional.

I dislike Harper personally, its a profession not a name and always sounds masculine imho

both McKenna and McKinley are obviously surnames as is Monroe so sounds a bit silly (id avoid names starting Mc or Mac)

so I would say Kinsley Monroe is best

other suggestions:

Kennedy (I like this name and shortens to Kenna but may have historical implications lol)
Kelsi
Kacy
Kadey
Keeley
Kendal
Kaelyn
Kaley
Kassidy
Karenza

I do like Kennedy and have kept coming back to it too.

I don't like any of them but I love your DS. To me but I'm in the UK cause your son is Carter all those names also sound like boys names... No offence meant btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->