Help with Iranian names please!!!!!!!

Welcome! :xmas3:
I am so sorry to hear about your previous loss! I can't imagine what you went/are going through!
You should post a name thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/ You will get more replies and support with choosing a name!

Congratulations. I hope your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

Hi, ok, r u from Iraq...VERY NICE.....
Thank you so much for ur kind words, ur so sweet!
I went to the doctor today and he said I am exactly 11 weeks pregnant today.
I am vomitting sooooo much , I am getting sick of it! haha
I guess it is the price of getting pregnant!
So, do u know if u r gonna give birth naturally or by cesarian?
For me, I don't care what the doctor says, I am not pushing anything out of there...haha
I will die if I do. I am not that brave.
Kisses darling!

Take a lot of rest and lotsa sleep...if u can with that big bump! I have heard it is impossible to sleep in the late stages of pregnancy, is it true???

i also had a heartbreaking miscarge i was 19 weeks +3 days
its so hard i feel you but i got a gift from god to be able to get pregnant after a short period of time Had a miscarge on march 6Th 2011 and got pregnant on may 8th 2011 . but im 28 weeks pregnet and i still remember her sometimes and cry
you can never forget but im starting to better since i past the 19th week .

anyways but the name am naming my baby is irani her name will be
Massoma which means sin less(has no sin's) pure

btw congggggggggg on new baby wish you the best

Hi, r u okay? I am sooo worried about u. Since I am new to this site and I dont know how to use it properly, I sent u a visitor message asking u why u r in the hospital. Please let me know that ur ok. I am worried bout u.
Kisses,
Parisa

Welcome! :xmas3:
I am so sorry to hear about your previous loss! I can't imagine what you went/are going through!
You should post a name thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/ You will get more replies and support with choosing a name!

Congratulations. I hope your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

I am very new to this site and I want to thank you many times for suggesting that I make a thread in the name section....never occured to me!
I am soooo happy for u. U have a brand new baby and ur gonna have one of the best Christmases ever! Cherish it and hold it close in ur heart.

LOVE,
PARISA

Hi honey, I have not heard from u in a while, how r u? Pls let me know that ur okay.

Hi honey, I have not heard from u in a while, how r u? Pls let me know that ur okay.

Hi there lovely,

Sweey of you to ask after me :hugs: I've not been on here for a while. I'll make more of an effort from now on. I'm fine, the nausea feeling is reducing at bit and my energy levels are better than they were a couple of weeks ago, i could have easily spent the entire day in bed! I have my first midwife appointment on the 13th and am looking forward to it (also a bit nervouse - i guest that is normal!)

Anyway how are you getting on, keep me posted on your news too.
BTW have you started telling people officially yet? I have told my family and a few of my close friends but wondering when to tell work etc.

Take care and i look forward to hearing from you soon. x x x

BTW if you like arabic music i'll post some you tube links of my faves (they may be old - ie from the last 10 years, but i like).

Catch you soon x x x :kiss:

I think that is a beautiful name! Very pure and innocent......love it.
By the way, where r u from originally???
I am so sorry for your loss, but God did somewhat try to make it up to you by providing you with a pregnancy right after. I am soooo happy 4 u. I am 5 months pregnant and it is so weird becuz I found out I was pregnant on October 4 2010, and I miscarried after 5 months. Then I was not able to become pregnant for a whole year. Guess when I found out I was pregnant? October 4 2011, I am not kidding u! When u think about it, it is kinda freaky! But, it is also my husband's birthday. Right now, I am not excited, but very scared.....becuz I am not over the emotional turmoil that I went through. I actually had the baby cremated.....I feel like crying now.
When I am pregnant for about 6 months, then I will be a little less stressed.
Right now, I am only 2 and a half months pregnant.
However, I am glad that u have made it this far, I know that u will be a mommy this time, a beautiful and wonderful one!

Cheers!

thanks alot hun i wasnt that exicted in the beging to i was freacked out more then beening happy and when i reached 18 weeks i started to worry alot cuz it got close to the weeks i lost my sleeping angel and it cared on all the way until 24 weeks but i thank god every second of my life for making it this long i cant wait to see my baby and you see your only 2 and a half months now when you reach 6 7 months you be like i cant even rembber when i was 2 or 3 months pregnet lol hope all goes well for you and you be the best mum every one deservis to be able to hold her child . take care of the baby and your self you do just fine. i am origanly from iraq. btw how many weeks?

preying for you and ur lilttle marical[/QUOTE]

Hello there,
Welcone to this thread. I'm also from Iraq and am pregnant with my first. How about you?

I wish you all the best. Take care and i hope to hear from you soon. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"