Help with morning routine

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
3 week old wakes between 6 - 7 (depending if had one or two night feeds) takes 4oz sometimes bit more

Then I wake dd1 at 7 for breakfast & get ready for school bus at 8 during this time I either eat with DD1 or shower when she's getting ready if lo has had her milk between 6-7 if lo wakes at 7 I feed her while dd1 having breakfast getting ready etc BUT lo is soooo cranky in this time period after bottle she won't settle in bouncer, mat etc etc which makes it difficult for me to help dd1
Once she leaves for bus I get lo changed & dressed for day etc then I eat if I haven't lo still cranky then I feed her between 8.30 - 9.30 where she takes a small amount before going down for long nap

Am I doing something wrong with this morning routine why is LO so cranky during this time? It makes getting dd1 & myself ready for day hard

Any tips or advice?

What about showering in the evening when you have more time to yourself and I'm assuming your partner around to help? I've almost never showered in the morning since my daughter was born (she's 4, so a long time ago). Mornings are just too busy and chaotic. I shower before bed once everyone is asleep and things are quieter. Also, what about wearing baby in a wrap? That's the only way I got things done around the house when she was little.

I did think about doing that but I'm so sweaty lately I'll feel like another one in morn!

I used to do that before wash etc night before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->