Help with my 7 month old

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
*posted in single parenting too*
So my little boy is 7 months, almost 8 and his behaviour is getting out of control to the point where I cannot cope with him. He's unhappy 95% of the day, and will sit for about 5 minutes playing before the crying begins. He hates being held, but constantly wants me to pick him up. I can't take him out because he just cries and cries in his pushchair, and I mean full on tantrum cries. I'm so embarrassed of him most of the time, an I'm constantly on edge about when the next set of tears will begin. I can never relax.

He is a brilliant sleeper at night, usually 11-12 hours every night, but as soon as he wakes up, he's ready to go back to sleep after about 30 minutes and will cry until he eventually falls asleep 2 hours later. He naps all the time, usually lasting about 45 minutes. He eats great, although usually cries through food because he's too tired.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm about to lose it with him. I feel like I can't enjoy my baby because I spend my life annoyed with him!

Didnt want to read and run hun, you could maybe take him to the doctors and see if they know why he crys so much? x (sorry im not much help)

I would be inclined to think hes in pain, I would take him to the doctors and get him checked over. Hope he gets sorted soon, I can only imagine how frustrating it is :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->