Help with my chart?

sarah2211

Reaction score
I'm hoping some of you lovely ladies can make sense of my chart. The past few months I've seen a clear rise in my temps but this month I'm not quite sure what's going on. I got the crosshairs yesterday but thought I might get a rise this morning and it would all make sense, but it's dipped slightly.

I'm wondering if FF is mainly going off my CM and not temps when it put in the crosshairs. The last 3 months I've ovulated CD 23, 19 and 17.

Any ideas?

FF is putting the crosshairs around the time temps indicate ovulation. However seeing as the temps are a bit erratic and CM doesn't quite match up, its put the crosshairs as dotted lines which indicates its an estimation. It may change to solid lines in a few days, or it might stay the same.

I'm not sure you O'd! It can be so hard to tell sometimes! I hope you get a clear temp shift soon, or that everything starts to make sense!

I've also read that it can take up to 3 days after ovulation to get a temp rise!

Could you do opk's more often. Just seeing that last cycle you didn't ovulate until later in your cycle so maybe you haven't o'd yet and ff will move the cross hairs later

Fingers crossed that it's going to rise soon then. I'm not sure I've ovulated yet. Either that or I'm not going to this month.

I haven't had a lot of luck with OPK. I find them annoying to use plus they haven't actually indicated O before for me. I'm just using up the left over ones this cycle.

So I went in and had a play around with my temps in for the next 3 days to see what would happen. If I have 3 high temps from now on it will shift my O to yesterday, CD 22. If my temp drops then I lose all the crosshairs. If my temps are the same then I still have dashed crosshairs.

So I think it's safe to say that either I haven't ovulated yet or it's an anovulation cycle. I guess we keep BD

I'm looking forward to seeing what your temps do!!

Slight rise today. So maybe it'll be a slow rise month? I asked DH if he was feeling over BD every day and he said no so we will just keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->