Help with my chart

If I were you I'd wait to temp until you're almost done with your period.. it's gross otherwise haha. Good luck at your appt!! :hugs:

yeah...i'll definitely be waiting until after af departs...eeeeeew! lol

One thing I didn't see mentioned was what brand BBT thermometer you are using. My first cycle temping I was using an unreliable brand (didn't know that at the time). Now I have a good brand and it works great. My chart last month was all over the place until I switched.

Just a thought...

I am using a "baby mad" bbt from Amazon, any idea if it's a good make?

Your first month will look pretty weird. 1 being as you don't know what to look for and 2, FF doesn't have any past history to base upon.

Some women have a temp drop before Ov, I usually do. So you might see it spike in the next few days. Its also normal to get watery CM that turns to creamy, and back to watery, before turning egg white.

So just keep humping it out and checking all your signs.

Do you check your cervical position? Thats another good one. Your cervix rises right before Ov and drops after Ov and stays down until your next Ov. It will go back up if you are pregnant (but when this happens varies, sometimes it can be in the 2ww, sometimes its not til a few weeks after you've found out your pregnant)

I do not note the position of my cervix but I do check my CM, it is starting to get a little stretchy today so am hoping for some proper EWCM soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->