Help with opk's

Mrsmitch80

Reaction score
I'm confused, new to opk's :(

DH has been working nights this and we have 2 other young children so we are using opk's to help. I had a nearly positive on tue and we got the chance to bd before he went to work, missed wed then if a nook as soon as I remembered on thurs (just after he had left for work) and it was positive :(

Just done another now and it's positive again but my ewcm has gone, realistically we won't be able to bd until around 9pm tonight. Do I have any chance this month? He goes away next month for 8 weeks :(

Thanks xx

you still have a chance hun as they say ideally to bd 3 times in a row when you get your first pos then miss a day and do the next one just to cover all bases. You also bd before it was positive which is good too. Definately a chance :) Good luck! Are you using line tests or digi's? The digi'd are great for actually confirmimg whether it is actually positive or just nearly - the strips can be hard to read at times. In other words today maybe your actual positve...

Yay! Thanks for the reply :)

I'm convinced last night was a positive on the strip, my line was darker than the control line. Today's is really dark too, at least as dark as the control line. I was expecting it to be negative this morning so was pleased to still see a dark result. Bit sad to not have managed to bd last night but DH has the weekend off now so I'll have to arrange some child free time!!! Xx

Yay happy BDing hun :) go catch that egg! lol x

Just done another one, not as dark but have been drinking lots of water :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back