help with perfume please?

P

Pandora11

sorry, i know there have been threads like this before!

i have a boots voucher from my birthday that i want to use for perfume in the january sales, but i don't know what to get?

It's been soooo long since i've bought myself perfume that i don't know where to begin, my local boots aren't that big and only have the main perfumes there to sample and most of which didn't leave a lasting impression.

i was wondering what you all like? i want something more than just 'nice' and my favourites are Davidoff Cool Water and Game (i don't like the wave one)and JLo Glow. I like them because they are fresh but feminine and oceany(davidoff), is there anything else similar out there? it will be ages before i have money to buy myself perfume again so i don't wanna make a mistake and be stuck with something just alright or ordinary.

so which are your favourites and why?

thanks x

My favourites that i have at the minute are

YSL- Elle
Jo Malone - Pomegranate Noir
Channel - Chance ( the pink one )

They are all very different smelling it depends what mood im in x

I like more dark wintery scents so probably not your thing but Jo Malone and Tom Ford do the most amazing perfumes. I wore Tom Ford's Black Orchid for my wedding but it was just a tester as it's so expensive! Was gorgeous though. Dior's Poison is gorgeous but more of a night time fragrance.

My long time faves are Bvlgari Black, Gucci Rush and Dior Addict. Right now my perfume of choice is Gucci Guilty. It's quite new, I've not been wearing it long but I absolutely adore it. I also love Marc Jacobs Lola, I think you may like that one. I'd recommend having a sniff of all of these :)

I have such a hard time with perfumes. The majority of them give me headaches. When they weren't giving me headaches, I loved Angel by Thierry Mugler and Angel by Victoria Secret.

I LOVE Gucci Rush but only wear it if I'm going out. When we first got together dh got me Ghost Cherish which I wore on our wedding day. I have also worn in the past Emporio Amarni the silver one, Emporio Amarni Diamonds and Burberry Touch. I wear Ralph Lauren as my everyday/work perfume.

My absolute favourite is alien by Thierry mugler. It is just divine!

My faves are

Alien & Angel
Jimmy Choo Flash
Armani Diamonds
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

YSL Elle
Lady Gaga Fame
Gucci rush

my main one is Fame for the last year though

My fave at the mo channel Chance eau fraiche

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mXWpaSdQpdg/Sw4LVTGcApI/AAAAAAAAA-w/Q__Zn0YevfA/s400/4134629931_8c5ec50372_b.jpg

Its really fresh!!!

Vera wang princess or issei miake very feminine x

My favourite is Hugo boss orange I love it, bought myself Lancôme la vie est belle today it's a bit heavier perfect winter scent. I also love shalimar initial leau and Marc Jacobs dot.

Oh and I'm going to get some of the new Gucci guilty black, smelled a tester today it's gorgeous

YSL -Manifesto
Givenchy- Dahlia Noir
Mont Blanc- Legend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back