help with sling/wrap/carrier thing

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Hi, sorry I'm not a natural parent as such, but I thought you ladies would probably be able to give me the best advice on this one!

I'm going it alone with LO and 3 older children and really want to make breastfeeding work and been wondering how i'm going to manage the early days when all LO wants to do is feed, constantly!! Obviously with 3 other kids I wont have the time to sit around feeding as much as she will need, so someone sugested a wrap type thing, so I can feed her while n the move doing other things.

Can anyone suggest something that will work in this way?

The Moby wrap allows for bfeeding. I've managed it a few times, but it hasn't been practical for me consistently as I need to control my LO's latch so need to still have at least one hand (if not both) involved.

I have BF in my ring sling which worked well x

Ive just come across one called 'celeb baby sling', it looks perfect from the pictures, but.. has anyone tried one and have any first hand advice?

The ring slings look quite tricky to do on your own! Are they easier than they look?

The ring slings are really easy to do once you have threaded it. Its then just a case of popping it on and tightening it :)

I heart my moby (style) wrap...

I can run around with 5 kids (LO included), do housework, cook, laundry, everything! (I even golfed in a cancer tournament with it!) with it and it's quite easy. LO falls asleep in it quite happily too! As well there are a ton of ways to wear little one in it.

I went to the fabric store and bought a piece of knit (kinda stretchy) material and made my own for $10 so saved myself a ton there

I heart my moby (style) wrap...

I can run around with 5 kids (LO included), do housework, cook, laundry, everything! (I even golfed in a cancer tournament with it!) with it and it's quite easy. LO falls asleep in it quite happily too! As well there are a ton of ways to wear little one in it.

I went to the fabric store and bought a piece of knit (kinda stretchy) material and made my own for $10 so saved myself a ton there

That sounds just what I need! I'll have a look around for one!

They have them on amazon for about £30 at the min or sometimes cheper on ebay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->