Help with spelling please?

mich1122

Reaction score
Hello, so basically I have decided on a name for my little man, just duno how to spell it, I don't want it to be too extreme so that every spells it wrongly, but Im not sure how people would preume it is spelt?! If that makes sense. So how would you spell it??

Zach James
Zack James
Zac James

Any help appreciated xx

Zach or Zac i think its a lovley name - i have the same problem were choosing Micah but some people are pronouncing it Mika which is annoying the hell out of me lol

Another vote for Zach :D

Zach... I know what you mean about spelling. I quite like the idea if we have a girl spelling it Poppie but I know it would always be slept wrong and would just end up annoying me and my girl. With Zach though people won't be as confident in the spelling so would ask a name like Poppy/poppie I think they would just presume.

I always thought of it as Zach, because it's usually short for Zachary. It looks nice too. But it's your baby and your choice :] xx

My friend has a Zachary and they call him Zak for short...just another spellng to go with. They all are nice but Zach is the most commom one!

I am a teacher, and I have seen all those spellings for my students. I don't think any of them are weird, but Zach and Zack are most common. I think most people would ask, since there are so many spellings. I like Zack the best, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->