HELP with work situation

C

cutestuff

So I am 8 weeks or so pregnant today and while things seem to be going well, I am worried about loosing the baby. Because of the work I do (I work at a landscape company) and this is the busiest season meaning I am at work more than I am at home, I felt I had no choice but to tell some people at work because if something were to happen, I would need to bolt and also because the doctor's office is only open Monday thru Friday which means my appointments will always interfere with my work schedule in some way and I felt bad lying about it.
So today one of my coworkers threatened to quit and my boss (also HR and knew about my pregnancy) asked me if I would tell the owner so she could have a conversation with the owner about hours without disclosing my pregnancy, but she prefaced it with a comment like I already know these other individuals know- like its any of her business. Then it got me thinking about how she could possibly know that without her having conversations about me with these individuals. Two of them indicated they had not said anything and the third admitted there was a conversation that by any stretch of the imagination would have been inappropriate. Now I feel like with the history I have with this company I want to file a complaint as I have had issues with some people bullying me and I was no where near ready to disclose to the owner about my pregnancy and she almost forced me into it so she could talk about someone who was threatening to quit...I just dont know what to do. Any advice (not negativity) would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->