HELP! Worried about a false positive

Congrats, you are definitely pregnant! I never spotted after DTD before until I got pregnant this time, I spotted at 5 weeks for about a day and again at 7 weeks for about a day. So I've gotten way too paranoid and we can do anything but that for now haha

As for your appt, I'm not entirely sure because I know it's different everywhere and my first appt at 5 weeks (pretty sure I was almost 6 weeks) was an ultrasound because of a previous early miscarriage. They may do more lab work and like you said go over family history and maybe pee in a cup haha. Early days of pregnancy are such a nerve racking time but you're not alone, pretty sure every pregnant woman has felt the same! :) just TRY to relax, take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy!!

Thanks a bunch hun. I'm trying not to over think, but I am. I was sooooo freaked out early this morning because my Testosterone level is at 80 ng/dL and the normal range is 14-53 ng/dL so I was a bit freaked out about that, but then I found this chart that showed me that my testosterone level is actually normal for where I'm at in my pregnancy. Then there was the big scare to me DHEAS test. The standard range for that is 99-340 mcg/dL...mine is 432!!! I was freaked out and kept conversing back and forth with my doctors nurse. The nurse ran it by the doctor and wrote to me what the doctor said after she looked at my chart. She seemed not to have any worries, and the nurse said if she was worried she would have ordered more lab work. I also read a couple things that said that if you're really stressed that it can raise your DHEAS level, and I have been stressed...beyond belief LOL.

My SO was calling me from the road late last night (he's a truck driver, working 3 weeks straight driving long distance then only gets 2 days off) anyway, he was being encouraging and telling me that everything will be ok, and how happy he is that he's going to be a dad. He's so excited and so is his family. As a matter of fact his family is already thinking up baby names, how sweet is that? I cried happy tears when I got the HCG results at 10 last night, seeing those set of numbers made me cry happy tears...I guess those hormones are already kicking in LOL.

Hoping your pregnancy is going good so far, and continues that way. Keep me posted!

Lovely number and progression! Congratulations xxxxxxx :happydance:

Lovely number and progression! Congratulations xxxxxxx :happydance:

Thanks girl! I hope it stays good. I don't have my first dr appt till August 11. At that time I'll be 11 weeks (give or take) I see a prenatal nurse on July 7th. She will probably do some lab work on me.

Your numbers sound good to me and if your doctor isn't worried neither should you! :) it really is so scary at the beginning when everything is so small and new and I peed on WAY too many tests because I was so paranoid, but it really is best for you and baby to take it one day at a time and take care of both of y'all! Your appt will be here before you know it.

That made me smile, your SO and his family seem sweet and I'm glad he's supportive. I'm sorry he's gone so often though!
Thank you, that's sweet of you and hope to see you over in the pregnancy boards soon! :)

Your numbers sound good to me and if your doctor isn't worried neither should you! :) it really is so scary at the beginning when everything is so small and new and I peed on WAY too many tests because I was so paranoid, but it really is best for you and baby to take it one day at a time and take care of both of y'all! Your appt will be here before you know it.

That made me smile, your SO and his family seem sweet and I'm glad he's supportive. I'm sorry he's gone so often though!
Thank you, that's sweet of you and hope to see you over in the pregnancy boards soon! :)

I am nervous about my numbers when I compare them to other numbers of other women at the same DPO and I feel like I'm on a low side. Some are in the higher hundreds and others are 1,300+. Talk about a mood killer lol.

I'm still doing the Pee tests to make sure my test, lines are getting lighter. So I can understand you completely on that. I'm trying hard to relax and just go with the flow, but relax doesn't exist in my dictionary LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->