Help!!!!

Louise1990

Reaction score
I came of my period late Wednesday 15th April and I had un-protected sex early hours of Friday 17th April. Every morning since then I have felt very sick and actually been sick, also I have been getting weird pains in my lower stomach and back.

What are the chances?
How long should I wait to do a test?

Thanks

you will need to wait until af is due to test, how long are your cycles normally? xx

af?? whats that?

Ermm its about 28 days.

The reason why is because my friend got pregnant a day after her period ended....so its a bit worrying tbh!

If you had sex on Friday, it would be highly unlikely you would be having any pregnancy symptoms just yet if you were indeed pregnant.xxx

You can get symptoms straight away. It's strange how i feel ill every morning :S

When could i do a test?

About 11th May... but if it comes back a :bfn: then try again in a few days.

What would it be like for you if you were pregnant?

Erm, I would happy I gues, shocked at first but nowt else I could.

Something very werid has happened today, me and my mum have had our forture cards read and my mums had 3 cards with baby announcements.

And I have had two cards, one saying unexepected pregnancy and the other saying a new world with a new life or something like that....I just wanna know know either way :(

I agree with what the others have said, wait until your period is due and if you are late then test. My back ached and I had abdomen pains when I conceived so you might be pregnant! Best of luck sweety. :hugs:

Hello, im new to this site and didnt know how to post a thread. :)

I really need some help....I had my implant took out begining of March this year and went on the pill same day, i missed the last 2 yellow pills in the pack, i then bled for a day or two during my white pills, its been 3 weeks since i missed the pill and i havent been taking them. Had unprotected sex about 3/4 times,
Been having real bad headaches, VERY tired, dizziness, getting really hot, feeling sick, i've not had sore boobs or peeing alot, but i have been pooing more (Bit embarrasing saying that)
I dont know when im due on i think its next week, does this sound like pregnancy or is it because my period is close?
I dont know if its too early to do a test, i have confused period symptoms and pregnancy before, but never been pregnant. Somehow this time seems different?
I'm really confused would really appreciate your advice :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->