help!!

loulou1980

Reaction score
ive got a temp of 103.6 been having a migraine all night,dont know if ive got infection from d&c,shall i have a cool bath and then take it again half hour later

ive got it down to 99.8 by having a cool bath will check it in half hour and see if its maintained itself

what a waste of time,just phoned ward and they didnt seem bothered well it could be anything not just an infection,so much for them telling us to ring if we get a high temperature,told me to phone my gp surgery for an emergency appointment and they may give me antibiotics.going to phone nhs direct i think

:hugs: see how you go today hun, if you still feel bad later then phone them back up and insist that your seen!

xx

ive got it down to 100.1 but starting to feel dizzy,the sweat is pouring off me,which i suppose is a good sign as it means im fighting it,i'll take my temp again at lunch and see how it goes

Eek Lou!

The NHS direct will advice you to ring your docs on the emergency number or go to the hospital I think!

If you think you can cope with it until the morning & would rather I would get up to ring the docs first thing an get seen there OR pop off to A&E :hugs:

I hope you feeling better soon :(

I would go straight to A&E hun

Sounds like you gave an infection and in desperate need of antibiotics

Hugs xxxx

got it down to 98.6 now which i think is only slightly raised hopefully it will stay like that

Have you called NHS Direct?

Tell them the fluctuating temperature, how are you getting the temp down?

cold baths etc can give you false hope.

Call NHS Direct and get some proper advise!

Def get checked out hun, doesnt sound too good. Give NHS direct a ring they are brill. Take some paracetamol (if you havent already!!) to lower your temp.
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"