Help!

ColtensMommy

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this site and this is my first post. I got pregnant with my first child on birth control total surpise. Husband and I have been TTC for 2 1/2 years. Last year I completed 2 rounds of Clomid no luck. This year I have had a endometrial biopsy which was normal and had an HSG last friday it was normal. Husbands count was normal. Was even told was the text book way to be to concieve. We are getting very discouraged and wondering what could be next. I have heard the HSG can be very helpful. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! In a similar boat...conceived w/o trying & now that we are, 1.5 years later & 5th IUI (one chemical pregnancy) later, nothing. Don't have any reasons to date either. I'm getting a second opinion too. Have you gone in for Cycle Monitoring? I think it would be helpful to do 1 cycle to see that everything's going OK. And an ultrasound is good as well. I've only done a Sono & my tubes are clear, nothing on my Uterus either.
So yep...text book case :S ............my Ass.

Yes I have cyxle monitored now aince january. Everything is normal. Even had an endometrial biopsy which was normal and all ultrasounds have been normal. I had my hsg done cycle day 7 I am now cycle day 22 after my hsg. I am hopi ng the hsg cleared everything out and we will get a positive this month. As for right now we are in the unexplained fertility category :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->