help!! !!

clucas1988

Reaction score
What does thick globby discharge, feeling sick, very very hormonal mean? Is that normal for ovulation time? My last period was 26 Dec. Sorry for tmi, I'm new to this!!! Thsnkyou girls xxx

What does thick globby discharge, feeling sick, very very hormonal mean? Is that normal for ovulation time? My last period was 26 Dec. Sorry for tmi, I'm new to this!!! Thsnkyou girls xxx

I had last period on 25th dec so it could be normal to ovulation. I'm new to this too so still working it out x

When you are ovulating your cervical mucus should be watery or thin, slippery and very stretchy, bit like egg whites. Thick mucus tends not to be ideal for allowing sperm to swim through so you tend not to be fertile at that time. I hope this helps - look up cervical mucus and cervical positions throughout your cycle and you should find more info! Good luck!

Thanku everyone sorry for tmi!! Lol. Its watery now but I am soooooo hormonal its unreal! Must be near ovulation time... !!! Ooh please work this month spermies! Lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->