Help!!

SherryDupo

Reaction score
Long story made as short as possible.(using my phone excuse the typos).I took 2 test today..Both positive. I had tubal ligation in 2010. I was diagnosed with pcos a month ago. My husband I love the idea of another baby so being pregnant isn't an issue. Went to the hospital did several test. Urine and blood came back positive blood hug of 346....ultrasound showed nothing in my tube and a sac in my uterus. Last period was March 28th with very irregular cycles. The doctor is insisting it's a completely abnormal pregnancy and that I'm 7 weeks pregnant. She said there is no heartbeat, pole, or makings of a baby. She wants me to take some meds to make me miss Carey because "I'm just gonna miss carry anyway". Regardless I can't bring myself to do it. I can't help but feel like it's just to early. She said one of my tunes had to come undone for it to be in my uterus but by no means would it ever be a baby..what do I do?!?!?!?! Has this happened to any of you?? What was the outcome of your "empty sack". I'm trying to not get excited, but my goodness..it's easier said than done.

I had my tubes tied in 2006. In 2011, I found out I was pregnant. Ultrasound showed and empty sac. Went back 2 weeks later and she had a strong heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->