help :(

bbrattany95

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on June 11th and stopped bleeding on the 17th . My period in May started on the 5th and ended the 11th. My next period was suppose to start on the 7th of June and end on the 13th .Haven't had a period since May. I have been nauseated all week really bad but haven't thrown up yet. and extremely tired and fatigued. My boyfriend and I had alot of unprotected sex after the miscarriage. I have taken a pregnancy test every day since I started feeling sick and there all negatives. Should I just keep testing or give up... I have the same symptoms I had when I was pregnant. Except for sore boobs. They hurt really bad when I was pregnant but they do not right now. I have the same nausea and headaches and tiredness and the same cm. My last pregnancy was my first pregnancy but I had a very faint positive pregnancy tests. Had 6 of them and one at the doctors office. I believe I tested at 13 dpo. If any of this helps ..:shrug:

Sorry for your loss. Cycles can take a while to regulate again after a MC so probably your symptoms are just from your hormones being out of whack. Especially if a blood test came up neg too. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->